ArtMuse will personalize an art tour in Madrid that suits your interests, enabling you to experience and appreciate the artwork this city has to offer.
Tours are offered at the following museums in Madrid:
- The Prado Museum, one of the world’s first art gallery in the world
- Reina Sofía Museum, featuring Picasso’s masterpiece, Gernika
- The Thyssen – Bornemitsa Museum, holding the private collection from the Baronies.
Walking tours are also available featuring:
- Walking Tour 1: Real Palace, Opera plaza, and, if of-interest, the Debod temple (from ancient Egypt)
- Walking Tour 2: Plaza Mayor, Cava Baja and Cava Alta, just the main center
There are many more places to explore, but the above are suggestions for first-time visitors. And of course, with all the tours, we can suggest lunch spots for a “tapas tour”, featuring the gastronomy cultural heritage of Madrid.
Outside of Madrid
Additionally, we can also customize tours in locations outside, but near, Madrid:
- The Escorial Monastery
- La granja de San Ildenfonso
- And by speed train, Toledo Imperial city in the XVc, the perfect mix between three cultures (Catholic, Jewish and Muslim) and the Greco city.
Please contact Sophia with any questions or bookings.