ArtMuse will curate and customize an exceptional art experience for you and your group. Our art tours are always approached with specific thematic perspectives for museums and with the most current topics for contemporary art at galleries. Examples of tours can be found under each international city’s tour webpage.
ArtMuse can also organize a variety of customized curated art events for private parties, charitable organizations, and corporations.
- Custom-designed Curated Tours: We can create customized art tours for an event or as a fundraiser.
- Curation of Art Auctions: We can curate and select art for charity auctions.
- Art Panels, Discussions, and Conversations: We develop programming around art panels and select artists, curators, and educators to participate.
Recent events in 2018 included:
Dubbed ‘School’s Out,’ the annual fundraiser benefited the Hetrick-Martin Institute (HMI), the United States’ oldest and largest organization dedicated to enriching the lives of LGBTQ youth. In addition to a cocktail party and dinner, Natasha Schlesinger managed a buzz-worthy art and design auction powered by Paddle8, featuring donated pieces by such talents as Nancy Lorenz, Manuel Mattieu, Federico de Francesco, Rachel Lee Hovnanian, and Jeremy Silva. Design objects included a sculptural chair by Ralph Pucci and ceramic vases by Lynn Mohan.
Photos: Carl Timpone/BFA
“The Next Wave: A Panel Discussion of Art World Innovators” addressed how as the traditional models of the art world shift, industry leaders look to new models/concepts, how they work together and what the future may hold. Panelists included our own Natasha Schlesinger, along with thought leaders from Artsy, Art Money and Artbridge.
- A networking community for women in the arts, “The Future of Art is Female” hosted by Natasha Schlesinger and Vajra Kingsley was held at Winston Wachter Fine Art gallery in Chelsea in conjunction with “The Ideal Feminine / The Feminine Ideal?” curated by Schlesinger in 2018.
- Hosting a group from the Goldman Sachs Women’s Network for a cocktail hour at Winston Wachter Fine Art gallery, Schlesinger provided a tour of her show “The Ideal Feminine / The Feminine Ideal?“, followed by a panel discussion with artists Jessica Lichtenstein and Jen Ray where questions touched on subjects like the market for women artists as well as more personal questions about the artists’ experiences, as women, in the art world.
Other past events include:
- A panel for the Mark Boomershine show, featuring the artist, Chef Daniel Boulud, a collector, and Natasha Schlesinger, ArtMuse founder.
- “Deconstructing an Art Show” where ArtMuse arranged for the group to see a show, followed by a behind-the-scenes view of an exhibit being set up, and a private visit to an artist’s studio.
Alzheimer’s Foundation of America:
- Event for the Alzheimer’s Foundation at various galleries, including Gagosian and Pace.
- An exploration of art and technology, a curated Chelsea gallery experience highlighting the ways in which contemporary artists are influenced and inspired by technology. Private walk-through of the New York city art fair, The Armory Show.