ArtMuse will curate and customize an exceptional art experience for you and your group. Our art tours are always approached with specific thematic perspectives for museums and with the most current topics for contemporary art at galleries. Examples of tours can be found under each international city’s tour webpage.
ArtMuse can also organize a variety of customized curated art events for private parties, charitable organizations, and corporations.
- Custom-designed Curated Tours: We can create customized art tours for an event or as a fundraiser.
- Curation of Art Auctions: We can curate and select art for charity auctions.
- Art Panels, Discussions, and Conversations: We develop programming around art panels and select artists, curators, and educators to participate.
- A panel for the Mark Boomershine show, featuring the artist, Chef Daniel Boulud, a collector, and Natasha Schlesinger, ArtMuse founder.
- “Deconstructing an Art Show” where ArtMuse arranged for the group to see a show, followed by a behind-the-scenes view of an exhibit being set up, and a private visit to an artist’s studio.
Alzheimer’s Foundation of America:
- Event for the Alzheimer’s Foundation at various galleries, including Gagosian and Pace.
- An exploration of art and technology, a curated Chelsea gallery experience highlighting the ways in which contemporary artists are influenced and inspired by technology. Private walk-through of the New York city art fair, The Armory Show.